Monday, March 29, 2010

THAT GUY THAT THREATENED TO KILL ERIC CANTOR?

Yeah, he was an 800+ donor to Der Messiah's revolution.

Which is odd, since he's a muslim

(oh, hell! I'm sorry, I forgot that revealing a murderous wack-job's professed religion is only allowable if they are conservative Christians! My bad.
I REALLY need to brush up on my government approved "groups to hate" list!)

Jammie Wearing Fool
:
Funny how there hasn't been a single arrest resulting from any of the alleged acts of violence against Democrats of late but here we have a real incident resulting in an arrest.
Yeah, funny, that.

Funny too, that days latter, and after Breitbart upped his donation of $10,000 to $100,000
for the UNC if anyone could prove that that Marxist congressman was spit on, there's STILL no one stepping forward. And with all those cameras too. Huh.

Funny.

Of course it's still being reported as fact, ad nauseum.

No comments: