RAMPANT LEFT-WING VIOLENCE? GOOD. ISOLATED RIGHT-WING VIOLENCE? BAD.
It appears this morning that the government media has been directed by the Obama Politburo to begin the criminalization of dissent. The talking point is that opposition to their agenda is criminally violent. If the entire opposition is being painted as bomb-throwing nuts, what would be the next logical step? Those people need locked up.
Now the minuscule number of people actually committing violence absolutely need locked up.
There is no place for that and, as opposed to the left, the right routinely condemns that kind of behavior and is self-policing. But that's not what is being reported.
First we had the widely reported racial and anti-gay slurs supposedly used towards members of congress. There is not a shred of evidence of that (from Gateway Pundit):
The media claimed that members of the Congressional Black Caucus were called n*ggers and spat on by tea party protesters as they walked from the Longworth office building to the Rayburn office building. At least one report said that it was “a chorus” of racist hatred. Reporters from ABC, CBS, CNN, FOX News, (including Bill O’Reilly), MSNBC, etc. reported on this horrible story...
In fact, a video was later released that proved that there was no “chorus” of racist hatred and no one screamed the n-word. It was all a lie. Now here is more proof.
There were several cameras filming the democratic representatives as they walked to the Rayburn Office Building. And, the representatives had at least two cameras filming the entire event....(and there are) Two new videos of the incident show no racial slurs.
Other news that wasn't news:
On Monday Rep. Maxine Waters called the protesters “teabaggers.” It wasn’t the first time. Jesse Jackson Sr. actually taunted tea party protesters and grabbed at their signs on Sunday night in Washington DC. And, on Monday, hateful Rep. Barney Frank (D-MA) said that Republicans and tea party protesters drive teens to suicide.
Now they are going on about tea party protesters out to kill people. Sister Toldjah reports:
Law enforcement authorities are investigating the discovery of a cut propane gas line at the Virginia home of Rep. Thomas Perriello’s (D-Va.) brother, whose address was targeted by tea party activists angry at the congressman’s vote for the health care bill...
Yes, threats are despicable and should be denounced by all. But wouldn’t it have been nice if CBS had informed readers that the “onslaught of threatening messages” (Stupak) received last week were from those who supported the health care bill? Isn’t it odd that CBS didn’t cover this story last week?
Indeed. None of this was reported either (via Newsbusters):
The lesson here? Murder and violence are perfectly justifiable if it helps the Glorious Revolution.
Before letting the media continue to perpetuate a stereotype that may not actually exist at all, let me give you the facts that U.S. journalists refuse to cite. Let me show you where real violence comes from, and I don't even need to mention the millions of babies killed every year by progressives or even the tens of millions of people murdered by their communist heroes.
- It was not the fear of conservative violence that caused Ann Coulter's speech to be cancelled this week.
- It was a liberal who bit the finger off a man who disagreed with him on healthcare.
- It was Obama-loving Amy Bishop who took a gun to work and murdered co-workers.
- Joseph Stack flew his plane into the IRS building after writing an anti-conservative manifesto.
- It was liberals who destroyed AM radio towers outside of Seattle.
- It's liberals who burn down Hummer dealerships.
- It was progressive SEIU union thugs who beat a black conservative man who spoke his mind.
- It's doubtful that a conservative fired shots into a GOP campaign headquarters.
- In fact, Democrats have no monopoly on having their offices vandalized.
- Don't forget it was Obama's friend Bill Ayers who used terrorism as a tool for political change. SDS is still radical, with arrests in 2007 and the storming of the CATO Institute in July 2008.
- It was a liberal who was sentenced to two years for bringing bombs and riot shields to the Republican National Convention in 2008.
- It was a liberal who threatened to kill a government informant who infiltrated her Austin-based group that planned to bomb the RNC.
- It was liberals who assaulted police in Berkeley.
- It was liberals who intimidated and threw rocks through the windows of researchers.
- The two Black Panthers who stood outside polls intimidating people with nightsticks were probably not right-wingers.
- Every time the G20 gets together, it's not conservatives who destroy property and cause chaos.
After all, what happened to Bill Ayers, after his Weather Underground called for the murder of 25 million Americans when they came to power and after he bombed the pentagon? He became a professor of eduction, so that your children can be more effectively indoctrinated.
To the left, mass murder has always meant nothing. To them, if you want to make a Communist omelet you have to break a few eggs....or slaughter a few million.
Because they just want to give peace a chance and they care for you.