Monday, March 29, 2010


THE MARXIST THUG-O-CRISY
Ed Laskey has a piece called Big Brother Becomes a Bully that runs down the extensive list of un-American, totaltitarian tactics of The One and his Minions. Specifics, including a few I didn't know about. The scope is breath-taking. Read it.
What is their justification?

According to their prophet, Saul Alinsky,


"The third rule of ethics of means and ends is that in war the end justifies almost any means...."


The believe it. They live by it. The great thing about this, what I always loved in my years as a community organizer, was that it allowed me to be as much of a self centered, hateful ass as I felt like, as long as I was "working for the greater good." It gave me license to un-leash my most base instincts and sanctified my hatred as a good. Oh yeah, all mellow and chill with my fellow revolutionaries and with crazy partiers, but when I felt the need to lash out, there was never a shortage of targets. Corporations are evil- so stealing from them is ok. SUV's are evil, so keying them is doing good work. The list goes on. And since the whole thing is not based in reality to begin with, anyone or anything could be imagined as an oppressive target deserving a smack down.

Really very convenient.....for the devil (you know, the guy Saul Alinsky dedicated "Rules for Radicals" to) Hate=Love. And you gotta hate anyone that doesn't buy that!

So, being the loving people that they are, they don't have to care about the means or hurting people:

...as Congressman Alcee Hastings of the House Rules Committee summed it up, "There are no rules here, we make ‘em up as we go along" (and he knows how to break rules; he was impeached as a federal judge for breaking them himself-hence, his spot on the House Rules Committee-makes sense?).


Now we are forced to buy health insurance (but not Congressmen or their staffers ). But that is just a relatively small loss of our freedom because the goal, according to Congressman Dingell, is for Obamacare to eventually "control the people."

The Constitution is just so much fish wrap to these Democratic leaders. Smash and grab.

Barack Obama himself admitted he saw it as an obstacle -- some Constitutional Law professor (lecturer, part-time) he must have been. No wonder he fled from conversations with other law professors....

Even before the health care was on its way to passage and signing, the IRS was busy hiring more people. Now at least 17,000 more people will be hired to not watch out for you, but watch you ...

Recall, Barack Obama joked about unleashing the IRS on people before. He wasn't joking.


But boy is he ever laughing NOW at all of the good people he suckered! Just like all of those good people in Germany were suckered in the 30's.

When he was off script he revealed his true style when he taunted that if his opponents "bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun." He echoed these comments when he was President when he confronted a Democrat who resisted the health care takeover with the warning, "Don' think we're not keeping score brother."
Right now it's words with him.

It won't be for long.

UPDATE: Un-freakin' believable!

Reihan Salam (go figure...yeah, I know that's Islamophobic) at the Daily Beast:

The GOP's militant antics are a sign of their ruthless will to win....

Among many on the left, there is a sense that conservative Republicans have a ruthless will to win that liberal Democrats lack. And they have a point...
Projection, bigger than life! Holy crap. Do they make pills for that?

He calls it the "Republican Frat Boy Culture"

Well, I know, Salami-dude. I was a mis-fit too. I wasn't popular. Those with better social skills and a drive to achieve really hurt my feeeeelings. Some of them even were competitive enough to play football and didn't understand my sensitive, heart-felt dedication to art and my work to steal the money that they would be making in the future while I sat in a corner and hugged myself.

But ya know what? I grew up a lil.

It's ok to be a misfit. If you stop hating everyone that 'doesn't understand you" and isn't like you, you may even make some friends with some of them and have a richer life. I have.
It's called 'embracing diversity."

I hope this helps.







No comments: