Friday, March 12, 2010


EVERYONE IS TAKEN CARE OF BY THE UK'S FREE HEALTHCARE!

Like this, from Mail Online, via Moonbattery:

A man of 22 died in agony of dehydration after three days in a leading teaching hospital. Kane Gorny was so desperate for a drink that he rang police to beg for their help. They arrived on the ward only to be told by doctors that everything was under control...

I told three nurses there was something wrong with my son and they said, 'He's fine' and walked off. I started to cry and a locum doctor who was there told me not to worry...

"He died an hour later. I didn't even realise he was dying. I didn't even have a chance to say goodbye." ...

His mother added: "When I went back to the hospital I was told that all the nurses had been offered counselling as they were so traumatised, but nothing was offered to me."


But at least it was free! And you can't say it's not a compassionate system. The poor nurses were treated for their suffering immediately!

Republicans, on the other hand, just want people to die. Haters.

No comments: