Monday, June 22, 2009

Waaaaaah! People are mean to me when I act like a hateful jerk!

GAY BASHING ALERT!

Famous Asshat Perez Hilton got smacked by a member of the band Black Eyed Peas (oh, the irony!):

Hilton, who is openly gay, said in interview with The Associated Press that he called will.i.am a "faggot," a gay slur, inside the club after the musician told the blogger not to write about his band on his Web site.

"He was like 'You need to respect me.' He was in my face. He was obviously trying to intimidate me and scare me," Hilton said. "I was like 'I don't need to respect you. I don't respect you and I did say this, and I knew that it would be the worst thing I could possibly say to him because he was acting the way he was. I said 'You know what, I don't respect you and you're gay and stop being such a faggot.'" (Breitbart)

Well I'm SURE he got popped because he's gay. Wouldn't possibly have anything to do with maybe ...I don't know....his being an obnoxious jerk or somethin' like that, would it?

Maybe Perez thought antagonizing a guy would be as easy and painless as insulting a beauty queen.

Maybe will.i.am didn't realize that oppressed victim-identifying gay people don't need to give any respect, they only deserve to get it for themselves. I see sensitivity training in his future!

Seriously, I've seen this scenario played out many, many times. Disrespect someone, act like an ass and then scream "homophobe" when they take offense. Those eeeeevil bigoted straight people!

My neighbor was telling me yesterday about a guy in a thong when he got caught up in our burg's pride hoopala this year, jumping up onto the hood of his truck. When he took offense, the guy was indignant. Outraged. Guess my neighbor my neighbor wasn't aware that he was horribly oppressing that guy's pride! Sounds like he needs some sensitivity training too.


No comments: