Tuesday, June 30, 2009

VID WITH THE SINGLE MOST REVEALING OBAMA SOUND CLIP..... EVAH!

The southern rock band Blackberry Smoke kicks. ass. Love em'.

And then to find this drunken, slapped together vid with their song "I'd Be Lyin" containing this Obama sound bite....well...

they just went way up on my awesomeness meter.

Really, it's the only thing you need to hear Our Glorious Leader say to understand him. It's his essence

Some of the lyrics in the background, that go with those sparkly words of The One:

Everybody's gonna tell you what to do
You can believe what you wanna believe
But let me tell you what's the truth

Baby, I'd, I'd be lying
Like all those two-faced, backstabbing double-talkers trying to get to you

BTW: I do not in anyway advocate the use of pot. Bad idea. M'kay?

But if you're gonna rule out listening to any band that used or uses drugs its gonna be awful quiet around your place. Hell, you'd have to rule out Hank Sr. and he's the king! So chill and enjoy the vid.

No comments: