Thursday, June 18, 2009

"They execute us but....we jus' LOVE THEM! (via Zombietime)

HAPPY GAY PRIDE! HOO-RAY!

Hard to believe that there was a time that I thought that floats full of people acting out every sexual fetish under the sun was a liberating political act.

But since its Gay Pride month, in keeping with the ridiculous self-stereotyping, self-parody that so many same-sex attracted people have become, I give you this post from Teh Resistance:

The headline in the politico is bad enough: Gay figures pull out of Biden fundraiser. But the pull quote from gay activist Andy Mixner is even worse… meaning better:

I am so tired of being told by Democratic operatives to ’suck it up’

Well, guy, the rest of us have to bend over and take it from the Obama Regime, why should you be any different?

BTW: I understand that due to security requirements, attendees at the fundraiser will have to enter through the back door.


Oh c'mon. It's funny! (Please don't tell the Gay Ayatollahs on me.)

Wonder how long it will be before the gay flag is changed to eliminate some of its hues in order to more accurately reflect the lock-step hatred of diversity rampant in it's socially enforced far-left world?

I'm guessing the only color left would be red....

....but that's just 'cause I'm self-loathing.....or sumthin.....

No comments: