Thursday, November 06, 2008


REACTIONS FROM THE RIGHT AND THE LEFT

All through the blogosphere the overwhelming majority of postings are from better people than I, it seems. They are congratulatory, tempered, calling for respect towards our new president and urging us to all give him the benefit of the doubt. No rioting in the streets, as was promised by the left had things gone the other way. It's the reaction I expected from the right.

The left on the other hand is another story. Atlas Shrugs was tipped off to this (pic above):
I think we have just seen the beginning. My daughter is working in a bar in Chicago right now,12:20am. She was waiting on a table of 6 black men and this is the tip they left her. Open the attachment. It shows the paper that they left her on the table as her tip. So as we are watching the first black President giving his acceptance speech the black Americans are now calling the White House the Black house (and my daughter) "Bitch." I am so upset!
She's posted a sample of the hate mail she recieved just after the announcement of our doom, most of which I won't post here because of the over the top language. This one was the nicest:
Kikes like you Pam make me sympathize with Hamas and Himmler.

Change. Yeah right.

No comments: