Thursday, November 13, 2008

14 YR. OLD TESTS THE TOLERANCE OF THE LEFT

Gol! Wonder what happened?

She goes to a school full of Obama-Zombies. Her Mom is liberal, her Dad conservative. She wondered how wedded to Obama's promised values of inclusion, diversity and "reaching across the aisle" to work together they were. So she wore a "McCain Girl" t-shirt to school. From The Chicago Tribune:
"People were upset. But they started saying things, calling me very stupid, telling me my shirt was stupid and I shouldn't be wearing it," Catherine said.

Then it got worse.

"One person told me to go die. It was a lot of dying. A lot of comments about how I should be killed," Catherine said, of the tolerance in Oak Park.

One student suggested that she be put up on a cross for her political beliefs.

"He said, 'You should be crucifixed.' It was kind of funny because, I was like, don't you mean 'crucified?' " Catherine said.

Other entries in her notebook involved suggestions by classmates that she be "burned with her shirt on" for "being a filthy-rich Republican."

Like all of the now mainstream, previously far left, their actions are completely opposed to their stated...uh....values.

No comments: