Thursday, November 06, 2008

OH NOES! THE DISAPPOINTMENT BEGINS!

From WTHR:

Indianapolis - Lines were long and tempers flared Wednesday not to vote but to get paid for canvassing for Barack Obama. Several hundred people are still waiting to get their pay for last-minute campaigning. Police were called to the Obama campaign office on North Meridian Street downtown to control the crowd.

The line was long and the crowd was angry at times.

"I want my money today! It's my money. I want it right now!" yelled one former campaign worker.

Lol.

I spoke with someone the other day that has always given quite a bit of money to various charities. No longer. When they contact her she will direct them to ask the government. And its only fair. The vast majority of the recipients of charity voted for the Obamessiah's plan to take our money and give it to those he finds more deserving of it. Make a bed? Lie in it.

No comments: