Friday, April 30, 2010



OL' JUGEARS A MARXIST? HA! NEXT YOU'LL BE SAYING THE GRASS IS GREEN BECAUSE YOU LOOKED AT IT! RACIST!

Really, HOW the HELL can there be any more debate on this?

It's like getting punched in the face and then stopping to wonder whether or not there is a fist involved.

There was Der Messiah's past. There was "I just want to spread the wealth around." There is all that he and his minions have rammed down our throats, whether we want it or not, to take money from un-born generations to create a total government and make us all dependents of it.

Now this:



No youtube back then but here is Karl Marx:

From each according to his abilities, to each according to his needs.


A seed was planted in me when I was arguing with someone, back in my bad ol days, about this oft repeated quote. They said to me, ok, WHO is to do that and WHO is qualified to make those decisions for the infinite variety of the human population, taking all of each person into account?

I had no answer, so per usual, I just screamed that they were a nazi, racist, fascist...whatever and stomped off, secure in my enlightened goodness and their total evil, patting myself on the back.

The One feels that HE is qualified to make those decisions. So did Lenin, Mao, etc. Funny thing was, though, THEY always had a ton of money while everyone else was eatin' grass soup.

Those who feel that they can decide who deserves what and how much they need, somehow ALWAYS feel that they, personally deserve more.

"All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others."
George Orwell (Animal Farm)

No comments: