Tuesday, April 28, 2009



WELL I'M NOT LAUGHING QUIETLY...I'M LMAO!

Laying his plan for a President’s Council of Advisors on Science and Technology, Obama began to name the members of PCAST listed in his prepared remarks – before realizing he’d already introduced them, earlier in his speech.

“In addition to John – sorry, the – I just noticed I jumped the gun here,” Obama said, pausing for several seconds as he looked at the prompter. “Go ahead. Move it up. I had already introduced all you guys.”

The audience, which gave the president a warm reception, responded with a quiet laugh. (Politico 44)


I certainly understand his need to be rigidly tied to a teleprompter at all times. What if he was with out one for one minute? He'd say things like "I want to spread the wealth around," or maybe "I'm going to destroy you capitalist pigs and your evil nation!" It's just too much of a burden to keep up the phony front without assistance. Government assistance. LOL.

I have to give him credit, though. He's not excluding himself from his plan of having us ALL become slaves to government assistance. Although, he's not of the same mind with his plan that we all sacrifice for imagined environmental catastrophes. In that case, he can crank the heat, fly all over hell for photo ops and basically take a big crap on Mother Earth.

For more on the government assistance that he is so very dependant on, check here.

No comments: