Thursday, April 30, 2009


50'S HORROR FLICKS GOT NUTHIN' ON THIS CLOWN

Broadside at The People's Cube:

After listening to his holiness talk about how great he is during this evening’s speech I was struck by his emphases on “remaking America”. I might be in the minority here but I think America is amazing and I’m blessed to live in such an amazing country. Apparently some feel that Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness are negative things.

President Ronald Reagan is often referred to as “The Great Communicator” so I now hereby dub President Barack Obama “The Great Re-Maker”.


To be fair, he DID say that the Constitution was "fundamentally flawed" before he got elected, but no one knew that. If only there were some way that people could have known this....some way to disseminate information...I dunno.....journalists doing that journalism thing or somethin' like that maybe....

No comments: