Saturday, May 30, 2009

HOPE NOT CHOPE!

The dawn may be breaking:

Eric Ostermeier at the University of Minnesota has been parsing 160 polls taken recently in Minnesota and the Upper Midwest, and found a surprising result. Despite having elected Barack Obama by wide margins in most of the states, voters in the region have become more conservative over the past two years. Self-identifying conservatives have reached their highest levels in at least four years (Hot Air)


Just a theory, but I think most people denied something will want it all the more. Especially Americans. Its that pesky freedom thing. But now that The Glorious Revolution is underway, thinking for yourself, and saying what you want, is becoming increasing verboten.

Tell me I am not ALLOWED to use more than two sheets of TP or I hate the earth and I'm gonna wipe my ass with a ROLL. I'm bettin' a lot of people feel the same way.

No comments: