Friday, May 08, 2009

RACIST DEMOCRATS

Kevin Jackson at The Black Sphere (damn, this guy's good!):

To get into the mindset of racism, you have to understand that racism is built on the notion of somebody being better than somebody else. Racism is a form of elitism. My race is better than your race. And racism reaches it tentacles into societal issues, such as rich being better than poor, for example. Elitism.

Most people prefer to be rich. So I ask all poor people, "Do you feel that because somebody is richer than you, they are better than you?" A doctor's job is more prestigious than a janitor's job. I ask all janitors, "Do you believe that doctors are better than you?" Racist Democrats have taught us that whites are supposed to be better than blacks, so I ask all blacks, "Do you think that whites are better than blacks?"

Here's the wrap:

From this black man's perspective, those questions highlight the idiocy of the idea is that in order to celebrate the ascension of Obama, a black man to the highest office in the free world, I must consider myself "lowly" to begin with. Black people were treated badly. That's a cross for racist Democrats to bear. Just because you called me a nigger, doesn't make it so--at least in my mind. Get it?

I have not, nor have I ever been lesser than any man by birthright, regardless of his color. That is not to say that there are not better men than I. There are. But they are better based on their merit, not their ethnicity or their incomes. Racist Democrats tried to indoctrinate me, and many other blacks to believe that white is indeed better than black--a lie believed by many blacks to this day.

Racist Democrats and their ilk all around the world are the reason that racism existed in the past, and continues to exist to this day. They encourage people to consider themselves "lesser"—they encourage stupidity. Black people line up to buy stupidity by the six-pack, and the world buys it in 50-gallon drums....


No comments: