Thursday, September 10, 2009

( image from The LCA Broadside)

IT'S A REG'LAR HOLOCAUST! QUICK! SOMEONE DO SOMETHING!

From The Obamunist's speech last night:
...know this: I will not waste time with those who have made the calculation that it's better politics to kill this plan than improve it. I will not stand by while the special interests...
translation: the American public that by a majority opposes my plans
...use the same old tactics to keep things exactly the way they are. If you misrepresent what's in the plan...
translation: if you don't accept my lies
...we will call you out. And I will not accept the status quo as a solution. Not this time. Not now....
because I'm too busy "fundamentally transforming America into a Totalitarian Marxist State,
Everyone in this room knows what will happen if we do nothing. Our deficit will grow.
If we don't add trillions more to the deficit, it will grow.
More families will go bankrupt. More businesses will close. More Americans will lose their coverage when they are sick and need it most.

And more will die as a result.
If only, IF ONLY, those damn townhall and tea party people would stop with the fear-mongering!

No comments: