Monday, September 14, 2009

THE CIVILITY OF THOSE WHO WILL BE DRESSING-DOWN REP. WILSON:

Bill Richardson (D-NM) – “I believe that Bernard, yes, he’s a faggot if he thinks I am not Hispanic.

Pete Stark (D-CA) – “You little fruitcake, you little fruitcake, I said you are a fruitcake,” at Rep. Scott Mcinnis. He also called Representative Nancy Johnson a “whore” and Representative Bill Thomas a “c-cksucker.”

Joe Plame: “I mean, I’m the first to admit that, unlike Ken Mehlman and David Dreier, I really like women.”

John Kerry: “You know, education, if you make the most of it, if you study hard and you do your homework, and you make an effort to be smart, uh, you, you can do well. If you don’t, you get stuck in Iraq.”

Hillary: “”F**k off! It’s enough that I have to see you shit-kickers every day, I’m not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut.”

Harry Reid: “I think (Bush) is a loser.”


(From the excellent Teh Resistance)

And from the always entertaining Pete- throw his critic out a window- Stark, comes this new performance:


1 comment:

lady di said...

Boy, that tape was enough to piss ya off. Who voted for that guy? These reps are so arrogant! thanks for sharing this.