Wednesday, November 25, 2009


"CONGRATULATIONS. YOU HAVE BEEN GRANTED THE HONOR OF MY GLORIOUS PRESENCE!"

That was the decree from ol' Jugears to the PM of India. From Moonbattery:

"Yours is the first official state visit of my presidency, its fitting that you and India be so recognised," 48-year-old Obama told the 77-year-old Indian leader.

In other words, "I, your lord, have chosen you be honored. Aren't I wonderful and gracious? Don't you think I'm wonderful? But enough about me, what do you think of me?"


To be fair though, how could he have built his huge religious cult of personality if he didn't really think of himself like this? It was necessary to bring about the Totalitarian Change we are busy rushing into like a liberal soul dropping into the maw of hell.

Whatever it takes to help people, ya know.

No comments: