Thursday, December 24, 2009


IT'S AMERICANS LIKE THIS THAT GIVE ME HOPE: MIKE McPADDEN

This guy is running for the 5th congressional district in VA.

Why?

I’m running for Congress because I just got tired of waiting for that candidate to step up who actually believes in our conservative Virginia values. I was tired of waiting for that candidate who understood that when he goes to Washington it is his job to defend our liberties, and not take them away. I just got tired of waiting for that candidate who understood that when he puts his hand on a Bible and swears to uphold and defend the Constitution, we the people expect him to do just that.

I finally found the candidate, and it’s me. Our campaign has a few core principles that we will never compromise on, and they are;

Our vision is liberty.

Our philosophy is the Declaration of Independence.

And our model for government is the Constitution.

We believe that it is our country’s and our generation’s destiny to be the Watchman on the walls of world liberty.1

This is why I am running, and this is what drives our campaign.

Check him out. AWESOME.

No comments: