Monday, December 29, 2008

ITS PRETTY BAD WHEN EVEN THE LIBERAL PRESS LAUGHS AT YOU

From, of all places, the LA Times:

Obama team probe of Obama team finds no Obama team impropriety

but what's really important is that he is soooooo hot! He's got a great bod! The take away money shot quote from The Washington Times article?

“The sun glinted off chiseled pectorals sculpted during four weightlifting sessions each week, and a body toned by regular treadmill runs and basketball games.”

Chris Matthews got the jump on this important story when he gushed like a schoolgirl in what has been nominated as NewsBusters quote of the year:

"I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often….And that is an objective assessment."


Geez. I don't know which of these two very very im-por-tant stories cracks me up more. It's gonna be 4 years of high-class, sophisticated, nuanced comedy, folks.

Either that or you can choose to see it as 4 years full of tears of despair. I'm pickin' comedy. Ya gotta live!

No comments: