Monday, December 15, 2008

AND SPEAKING OF ATHEISTS....

While I was noodling around for posts below, I ran across an article about the insane hatred being focused on Dinesh D'Souza because of his book, "What's So Great About Christianity?" (an excellent book by the way). Part of the hatred is of course because using logic, he rationally destroys so many of their arguments. Like so much of the rest of the left, they throw tantrums when their arguments don't hold up. I used to do that all the time. Someone would logically destroy my illusive beliefs and my response would be to say, "you're just a nazi," or some such crap. Pathetic, really.

But there is another reason, from D'Souza:

One reason I think is that they are God-haters. Atheists often like to portray themselves as "unbelievers" but this is not strictly accurate. If they were mere unbelievers they would simply live their lives as if God did not exist. I don't believe in unicorns, but then I haven't written any books called The End of Unicorns, Unicorns are Not Great, or The Unicorn Delusion. Clearly the atheists go beyond disbelief; they are on the warpath against God. And you can hear their bitterness not only in their book titles but also in their mean-spirited invective.


Unicorns are Not Great. Snort!

No comments: