Tuesday, May 18, 2010

WHO IS IT THAT HAS DECLARED WAR ON US?

I debated awhile about putting this on. I KNOW there are good, Muslim people that can twist and ignore the evil parts of the Koran. After all, Christians ignore the Bible's injunction for slaves to obey their masters, right? And there are groups of Muslims opposed to any kind of violence in the name of their religion. And yet, I have read the "Politically Incorrect Book of Islam", enough of the Koran and the Suras to know that violence, lies and deceit towards those who will not submit to Allah are part and parcel of jihad and jihad is a commandment. Mohamed FOUNDED his religion on mass murder. Don't trust me, look for yourself.

Regardless, I decided to post this marine commander's amazingly candid answer to a reporters pointed question. Every word he says is true. Via Nickie Goomba:

No comments: