Tuesday, May 04, 2010

THE "ENLIGHTENED" WORLD WE ARE QUICKLY MOVING TOWARDS

The world of the Europeans. Once again, Britain shows us our future:

A street preacher said, “I am not homophobic but sometimes I do say that the Bible says homosexuality is a crime against the Creator”. So he was arrested and hauled off to jail. (story at the Telegraph).

Moonbattery points out that this is not the first time:

Harry Hammond, a pensioner, was convicted under Section 5 of the Act in 2002 for holding up a sign saying "Stop immorality. Stop Homosexuality. Stop Lesbianism. Jesus is Lord" while preaching in Bournemouth.
Stephen Green, a Christian campaigner, was arrested and charged in 2006 for handing out religious leaflets at a Gay Pride festival in Cardiff.
And a side note here: Moonbattery used the phrase "homosexual depravity," in the sense that homosexuality itself is depravity. That offends the hell out of me. And yet, on nearly everything else they post on, I am in complete agreement. To me, it's foolish to shun someone that you feel so akin to on every point, but one. Thank God they are allowed to speak, even if in one respect I feel that they are offensively bigoted and wrong.

Perfection is not a humanly attainable state. NO ONE has it. We are all imperfect. Sorry, but it's true.

Only totalitarians demand absolute purity of vision and when they achieve power, go on to create hell on earth by playing God to legally enforce their vision of perfection.

Now please excuse me while I go get a band-aid and a hanky to cover my wounds and console myself after the vicious, life-destroying attack of being called "depraved." Oh the suffering I endure!

No comments: