Saturday, January 24, 2009

THE WORSHIP RATCHETS UP A NOTCH

From Protein Wisdom, where Darleen Click had the steel guts and iron courage to watch the post-election Oprah Winfrey Show:

Actor Forest Whitaker summed it up for Oprah: “The light of the New Age is here.”

Oprah pal Gayle King passed along her agreement with a message that “Not only does he hear us. He feels us. That when I hear Barack Obama, they said, he talks to my soul.”

Whitaker also strangely claimed “we’re not used to seeing” a president and a First Lady who love each other, but the Obamas have signaled “it’s okay to love.”


Love is lovely, doncha think? Maybe I can learn that in a re-education camp down the road sometime here....

Oprah said of Obama: "I personally feel he makes me want to be a better person. I feel that I am a better person and that this country is going to be a better country because of him." (Newsbusters)


Hey! That's just like what Christians say about Jesus!

Its getting to the point where crackheads make more sense than Obamatrons.

No comments: