Friday, July 31, 2009

SECRET SERVICE POINTS GUNS AT TEA PARTY PROTESTERS

If you haven't read the writing on the wall yet, maybe this will do it:

During the motorcade when the president was arriving, there were several vehicles following the limo that contained the secret service. All of the vehicles had all the windows rolled down, and back hatch open on the SUVs with the men holding their, I assume assault rifes, machine guns, drawn on everyone lining the streets. Needless to say it took my breath away at the sight of them, and made my friends and I dizzy with fear. I have seen the secret service before, but never like this. While they were intimidating, I never felt in danger. The guns were not drawn when the motorcade was leaving the event. But I turned on a local talk radio program as we were leaving and all the calls were about witnessing the guns being pointed at them and nothing else until the end of the program. (Gateway Pundit)

I'm wondering what will happen when the intimidation from the DHS, the defense department and now the secret service pointing guns at peaceful protesters, fails to silence those opposed to Chairman Zero's Marxist take-over?

No comments: