Friday, July 17, 2009

ONCE AGAIN...UP IS DOWN, LEFT IS RIGHT AND BLACK IS WHITE.

From CNSNews:
Vice President Joe Biden told people attending an AARP town hall meeting that unless the Democrat-supported health care plan becomes law the nation will go bankrupt and that the only way to avoid that fate is for the government to spend more money.
If you're running out of money, the only way to save it is to spend it all. M'kay.

"To those who say that our economic decisions 'have not produced jobs, have not produced and simply have not worked' I say, take a look around," Biden will say while visiting (Richmond). (Wapo)
Apparantly people are dying to hear his words of wisdom:
Biden addressed a crowd of about 140 community college students and invited guests. (Richmond Times-Dispatch)

Well Cowboy Joe, I'm looking around but I'm seeing the opposite of what yer tellin' me. Maybe if I were stoned on Chope and post-modern marxist philosophy....I dunno.....

Or maybe I'm just not as smart as those constantly telling us all how smart they are.

Or maybe I'm reasonably sane. That's prolly it. Sanity is so old-fashioned now!

No comments: