Monday, October 20, 2008


OMG! THIS WOMAN IS RACIST!

I met an Obama supporter yesterday and he asked me why I supported McCain. I told him that I was concerned with the continuation of free speech, and that a pattern of alliances, not just associations with a host of people who openly declare their hatred for this country disqualifies him. He didn't respond to that. He said, "I just ask because I have heard a co-worker or two say they wouldn't vote for him because he's black." It's automatically assumed the only reason to not vote for The One is racism. The campaign and the media have been falling all over themselves to call any criticism of Obama's past or words or policies "racist." The examples are legion and are beyond absurd- but they've done the work of intimidating people into silence. I've had enough, and so, apparently has Rosetta:

Thanks to the MSM and the entirety of the democratic party including the Obama campaign, racism and its racist practitioners have now and forever been redefined. Just as the word “nigger”, once meant as a horrific perjorative, has been redefined by black culture to mean something entirely different and unrelated to that original perjorative; racism and racist has similarly been redefined.

And I think it’s telling that so few actual racists, in the old sense of the word, exist in this country that in the span of only one election cycle, that word has been completely redefined.

So, Ashleigh, I too am a poud racist that supports the Republican candidate for President.

* As a racist, I believe in smaller government and lower taxes.

* Because of my racist tendencies, I tend to dislike people that say “Goddamn America”, bomb the Pentagon or preach hatred of others and this country.

* The racism that pulses through my veins leads me to believe that all life is precious including that of the unborn.

* As an unrepentent racist, I believe it is my right to keep and bear arms and make swiss cheese of anyone that threatens me or my family.

* As a racist, I embrace legal immigrants that make the arduous trek to come to this great country and make a better life for themselves and their families and do so with respect to our laws.

* Being the racist that I am, I believe that being a well-spoken community organizer, a state Senator and a less-than-one-term U.S. Senator does not qualify you to be President of the United States.

* Apparently it is my flaming racism that leads me to believe in fiscal responsiblity and balanced budgets.

* Lastly, as a racist, I believe that freeing 58 million Iraqis and Afghans and giving them the opportunity at self rule was a wonderful thing.

So world, I would appreciate it from now on if you would address me as Rosetta the Racist because I proudly support all that has come to mean. If any of my proud racist brothers and sisters are so inclined to link this post in a show of solidarity, I would be very appreciative from the bottom of my racist heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice blog. Thanks for linking us. rosetta's a dude. ;)

I know, I know, go figure.

And if you already knew that, well, I'm a moron, what can I say?