Sunday, October 19, 2008

MORE SENSIBLE WORDS FROM JOE THE PLUMBER:

When Huckebee asked him last night how he felt about having his personal life dug up and smeared in the media, he said:
"It actually upsets me," Mr. Wurzelbacher said. "I am a plumber, and just a plumber, and here Barack Obama or John McCain, I mean these guys are going to deal with some serious issues coming up shortly. The media's worried about whether I paid my taxes, they're worried about any number of silly things that have nothing to do with America. They really don't. I asked a question. When you can't ask a question to your leaders anymore, that gets scary. That bothers me."
But apparently the copious examples of the left in general and Obama in particular working to suppress free speech is not a concern for many. I mean, do you have to be a plumber not to be a sucker or an idiot? Again, Obama presidency = RIP America. I sure hope people wake the hell up before its too late.


No comments: