Tuesday, June 08, 2010

MAYBE THE FACT THAT THEY WANTED ACORN TO RUN THE CENSUS SHOULD HAVE BEEN A CLUE....I dunno.....

From the brilliant, ground-breaking, undercover people at Breitbart:

On April 27, 2010, I got a job with the United States Census Bureau in New Jersey. With a hidden camera, I caught four Census supervisors encouraging enumerators to falsify information on their time sheets. Over the course of two days of training, I was paid for four hours of work I never did. I was told to take a 70 minute lunch break, was given an hour of travel time to drive 10 minutes, and was told to leave work at 3:30pm. I resigned prior to doing any data collection but confronted Census supervisors who assured me, "no one is going to be auditing that that level," and "nobody is going to be questioning it except for you."


To be fair, our government IS run by thieves, so we shouldn't be surprised.

Keep electing them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a surprise that throwing money at a problem doesn't actually solve anything!