Friday, January 29, 2010

(image by wteach)

I CARE ABOUT YOU BUT DAMN YOU DISGUST ME!

Former John Edwards aide Andrew Young has written a new book about Silky Pony.
We all know now that yes, he had a kid he denied by a woman he tried to destroy to hide that fact.
Just usual Washington stuff. But now Mr. Edwards comes out with more revealations, including that he:
hated making appearances at state fairs where “fat rednecks try to shove food down my face. I know I’m the people’s senator, but do I have to hang out with them?” Before a SEIU candidate forum in Las Vegas, Young says Edwards made him cut out a “made in the USA” label from Young’s own suit to sew in place of Edwards’s “made in Italy” label . (NRO)


But you know, he, like the rest of those running the nation that they hate, really, reeeeealy cares for you.

No comments: