Saturday, January 30, 2010


Concerned and trying desperately to alleviate pain.

WHO SAYS RUSH ISN'T COMPASSIONATE?

He's written a letter to our Glorious Leader because he is concerned for him. He begins:
I penned a message to Obama that I would like to deliver now. Because Mr. Obama, I think it's time we had a heart-to-heart talk. Let me be the father that you never had or never really knew, because I think you need some guidance. It's time to man up. It's time to grow up. That speech last night was an embarrassment. You couldn't focus, you lashed out in all directions, you refused to accept responsibility for your own actions, and you were angry.


And ends:

You're supposed to lead not by threatening people but by encouraging them, by embracing them, by thanking them, by inspiring them. Most of all you don't seem to appreciate the magnificence of this nation! I know you don't. The way you've been educated about this country it's painfully obvious. You think this country is guilty, period. Guilty and unjust. You seem to think this country needs to be torn down so you can rebuild it. But you were elected to be president, not some kind of dictator. You must operate within the confines of the Constitution. You are not bigger than the law, and you are not bigger than the people. You were elected to serve the people, not dictate to them. Anyway, I'm sure this little lecture will not do you much good, particularly given the spectacle of your speech last night. You really are full of yourself. But I truly hope that this little talk does do you some good down the way, because something is going to have to change in you or we are doomed for at least the next three years.


If this letter doesn't do it I sincerely hope B.O. gets the help he so desperately needs. No one should have to suffer under the crushing burden of such a severe mental health problem.

Think about that next time you're talking to one of his worshipers....the pain they must be in having to rush about denying reality to maintain their buzz all the time. I know it used to be horrible for me. I must be for them too.

No comments: