Wednesday, August 18, 2010

WHY OH WHY DO CONSERVATIVES HATE THE GAYS SO MUCH!?

John Hawkins, who runs Right Wing News, one of the the biggest conservative blogs out there, has signed on as a sponsor for HomoCon, the upcoming gay conservative convention featuring an appearance by anther eeeevil gay-hater, Ann Coulter. Those bastards!

Even worse, he has invited J. Daniel Blatt of Gay Patriot to contribute to his site!

It's like Matthew Sheppard all over again. Oh the pain, the paaaaain!

As was pointed out in a link above, Ronald Reagan was entirely correct:
My eighty-percent friend is not my twenty-percent enemy.


It's why I have more in common with and get along better with straight conservatives than I do most gay people. There the percentages are reversed. Tell me, what makes more sense?

No comments: