Wednesday, August 18, 2010


GREG GUTFELD IS A GENIUS.....AND LOVES THE GAYS (EVEN MUSLIM ONES!)

I sometime have insomnia. I wake up around 3am and there's no getting back to sleep. But there's is a HUGE silver lining. 3am is when Greg Gutfeld's "Red Eye" is on, one of the funniest shows on the tube. I laugh till I cry.

A thoughtful man, he mused over the mosque being built by a man that is on record as wanting to institute sharia law (the law with the death penalty for being one of the gays) and having said that Osama Bin Laden was made in America. He mused on this scum-bag's statement that the mosque was being built to promote "building bridges" and "tolerance."

He decided that he wanted to build bridges too.

So he has ACTUALLY started plans to build an Islamic-themed gay bar next to the mosque (from The Daily Gut):

As an American, I believe they have every right to build the mosque - after all, if they buy the land and they follow the law - who can stop them?

Which is, why, in the spirit of outreach, I've decided to do the same thing.

I'm announcing tonight, that I am planning to build and open the first gay bar that caters not only to the west, but also Islamic gay men. To best express my sincere desire for dialogue, the bar will be situated next to the mosque Park51, in an available commercial space.

This is not a joke. I've already spoken to a number of investors, who have pledged their support in this bipartisan bid for understanding and tolerance.

As you know, the Muslim faith doesn't look kindly upon homosexuality, which is why I'm building this bar. It is an effort to break down barriers and reduce deadly homophobia in the Islamic world.

The goal, however, is not simply to open a typical gay bar, but one friendly to men of Islamic faith. An entire floor, for example, will feature non-alcoholic drinks, since booze is forbidden by the faith. The bar will be open all day and night, to accommodate men who would rather keep their sexuality under wraps - but still want to dance.

Bottom line: I hope that the mosque owners will be as open to the bar, as I am to the new mosque. After all, the belief driving them to open up their center near Ground Zero, is no different than mine.

My place, however, will have better music.


The dialogue continues:

Right now the working name of the bar is Heaven and Halal. It will be two floors - one serving Hallel food, and other other serving cocktails. There will be 72 of them. And they will be virgin.

So here's an update, since last night.

Now, I've scoped out some properties. And, I've received countless inquiries regarding investment, folks who have offered up to six figures. But because some of them were drunk, they may have placed the decimal point in the wrong place.

I also contacted the Cordoba House, the folks behind the mosque - but they have not returned my calls.

So I tweeted them.

Here's what they tweeted back.

You're free to open whatever you like. If you won't consider the sensibilities of Muslims, you're not going to build dialog....

its weird being educated in tolerance by an incredibly intolerant ideology. As long as gays and women are treated so poorly, how can they teach us compassion and generosity?

The grim left, predicably is out-raged (pun intended)"

...from Media Matters - home to lonely, middle-aged men who still write "FAIL" in their tweets.

Here's Simon Maloy, a senior associate master fellow emeritus:

Make no mistake -- Gutfeld's motives are offensive. He thinks the way to justify his own religious intolerance and that of his conservative cohorts is to mock Muslims and gay people.

Of course, he offers no evidence of said religious intolerance.
(seriously, Simon, dad had bigger dreams for you.)

Anyway, when half-wits are half-right, does that make them a quarter- cretinous? Perhaps. But hey, they are correct that my Islamic gay bar is a provocation. But it wasn't directed at Muslims (for them, it's actually a sincere gesture).

It was a provocation toward ignorant cowards like Maloy who - rather than condemn real homophobia in the world, prefer to focus their wet, lefty whine on righties who are far more enlightened than they could ever be.

In fact, their accusations of Islamophobia are meant to hide their cowardice concerning gay rights. Think about it - I'm putting gay rights front and center, before an ideology that condemns homosexuality. No one on the left has the balls to do that. That's why I make them look pathetic.

So, why would they call me a bigot, yet remain silent when faced with a gay-hating ideology? Why would you side with those who would kill you - instead of a guy who just wants to open a gay bar?

Is it because, for them, politics means more than preservation?

Well, when my bar opens, maybe they can stop by and explain it to me. The first round is on me. Expect tiny umbrellas.



No comments: